Nov 4, 2014

Let's Vote on it! Is Chris Brown Doing Too Much?

,
Happy Tuesday folks!!

Hope you're week is starting off great. It's gradually getting colder out here, but it's all part of the new season. At least the snow is keeping it's distance, lol. (Not a fan of the snow). 


Voting Christians
It's come to my attention that my neighbours to the south (a.k.a America) have their midterm elections today. I don't consider myself ignorant, but somehow I missed the memo on midterm elections. Didn't know they existed, lol. 

I know they say politics and religion don't mix, but the way I see it, being a Christian is who you are and it doesn't excuse you of your civil duties. Yes we're not of this world, but we are in it. Praying for your city and your country is huge, but if you don't put any action behind it, it can only do so much. God has to use someone right?

Having said that, midterm elections don't have as big of a turnout as the presidential elections, now I'm not going to sit here and pretend that I'm a model citizen, but it won't stop me from encouraging y'all to go out and vote :)

In completely unrelated news, why does everyone and their grandma have an opinion on Chris Brown's relationship?? Lol. I know we all have an opinion, but does it need to be headline news? For those blissfully in the dark, I'll spare you the details, all I'll say is this, 


Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works (Heb 11:24 NLT)

Relationships and social mediaBickering back and forth on social media ain't the answer to happy relationship, and it's definitely not the answer if you want people to stop talking about you in social media. Just my 2 cents :)

Are you planning on voting today? Why or why not? 

How much/what aspects of our relationships do you think should be on social media? Click on the image for Happy Wives Club take on it.

Love hearing from you guys so go ahead and leave your thoughts and comments below.

Love & Bless Y'all!
Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace

0 comments to “Let's Vote on it! Is Chris Brown Doing Too Much? ”

Post a Comment