Nov 1, 2014

Halloween Over & Done

,
Welcome to November people!! 

Halloween celebrate Christians
Am I the only who's happy that Halloween is over and done with? Lol. I don't celebrate it, and I get that it can be fun, but its just not for me. I know Christians debate whether or not they should or shouldn't participate, how much to participate, where to draw the line etc. What's your guys take on Christians and Halloween? Would love to hear what you think. I personally say, to each their own. I'm not here to judge, just here to do me :)
Halloween Pumpkin Christian

With that said, how was your month of October? Do you feel that you accomplished any goals you may have set for yourself? I think it's a good idea to set monthly goals, or break up your annual goal into monthly tasks. It's less daunting that way, at least in my opinion. 

I've been looking forward to this new month because I feel that there's a change going on in my life, a shift in the atmosphere so to speak. And with the new month I feel its official. Not sure where the road is winding, but I'm ready and I'm excited :)

I pray the month of November will be good to you and that the tender mercies of God will abide with you. 


They are like trees planted along the riverbank, bearing fruit each season. Their leaves never wither, and they prosper in all they do. ( Psalm 1:3) 


Love & Bless y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious,
Peace

0 comments to “Halloween Over & Done”

Post a Comment