Dec 12, 2013

Who Else Wants to Be Excited about Life?

,
Hey guys! Hope everyone's day is going great. Gosh this month is just running away and Christmas is truly around the corner. Hoping the stress of it all isn't consuming anyone but that we're relaxed, remembering who this season is truly about.

Credit: Pinterest.com
As I write this I'm felling invigorated and just happy and excited for what's to come. God truly has greatness in store for you and I, and when we not only realize this, but allow the knowledge of this to excite us about our future, everything becomes possible. 

Ladies (& gents), although this year is dwindling down, it's not over yet! Lets end it on a positive and expectant note. I'm not talking about resolutions but rather a renewing of your mind. Let God reveal to you the potential you hold. How you ask? Ask Him. Read my previous post about asking God to direct your step here

I know we doubt ourselves and doubt our purpose, but regardless of how things look right now, if God's laid it in your heart, in your hands, in your life, He will work it out. After all, He's the one that needs to receive all the glory. We can't boast in ourselves while simultaneously claiming that it's all because of Him. The challenges you face is so that it will be known, if it wasn't for God...

I hope you write and let me know what God's done and if you have any encouragement and reassurance you'd like to share, I'd love to hear it :)

Bless & Love Y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace

0 comments to “Who Else Wants to Be Excited about Life?”

Post a Comment