Aug 25, 2013

Back In the Saddle

,
Hey there ladies!!

As you've noticed I haven't been around much lately and as much as I may have tried to justify it, God told me in a kind way that enough's enough, lol. I need to put my personal issues and feelings aside and get back down to business. So without further ado, I'm back! For real this time, lol. 

Thank you to those who've been checking out the blog while I was absent and I appreciate you all for not giving up on your girl. 

What I came to realize in my absence is that this blog is truly God's will and part of my purpose. I may not have a job, but a I have a duty, and I need to do my part so that God can do His. 

We know that faith is the substance of things hoped for, evidence of things not seen (Heb 11:1) and with that I know my future has great things in store. I can't afford to lay down, give up, be depressed over circumstances that God has allowed, cause for all I know, this all had to happen for me to get to my next chapter. 

Going through transitions in your life is not always easy, but it's a process. It's not a state of being, and therefore you have to walk it out in order to come out on the other side. Like any other process, you're changing from one state or condition to another and at times it will hurt. That's not to say that the outcome is a state of pain. 

God is too good and too gracious to let you (and me) suffer in vain. There's no such thing, as all things work together for our good (Rom 8:28). A word that came to me as I was writing a piece for a guest blog spot (more about that later) is that I can't give up on God for He hasn't given up on me

I never gave up on God, but I think part of me gave up on myself, and in ways that's giving up on God's plans for me. 

No matter the circumstance, you can never ever give up! You've come to far to turn back now. And if you've found yourself in a dormant state (like I did), pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and get back up in saddle and never look back :)

Today's Take Away Thought: Never stop believing in yourself and your God-given purpose, regardless of what the circumstances look like. 

Bless & Love y'all!

Stay Pretty & Precious, 
Peace

0 comments to “Back In the Saddle”

Post a Comment